This lift has a walk-through cabin and can serve three levels. In addition, it can be installed on location within four hours. It is the ideal lift for infrastructure and retail settings in which minimum inconvenience and maximum people flow are essential.
The RECO lift PP is a temporary lift that is easy to transport and to install. The temporary lift is built in a 40-foot container. By tilting the container, we have realized a “plug and play” product. The 40-foot container ensures that international transportation by boat or trailer is easier and cheaper. In addition, the Reco-lift PP has a walkthrough elevator cage, a high speed traction drive and is very user-friendly. This temporary lift is ideal for events of short and long term, temporary stations and so on.
The RECO lift PP is approved according to the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC, which largely meets the EN 81-1 EN 12159. Before usage the temporary lift will be approved by an independent body (eg Lift Institute) and should be reappraised once every six months.
While designing the RECO lift PP, like all other RECO lifts, accessibility for stretchers, wheelchair users, people with a walker and so forth has been taken into account. You can see this by looking at the wide barrier-free entrance to the temporary lift, but also by looking at the cabin of the lift. The cabin is equal to the cabin of a fixed lift. For users, the RECO lift PP is comfortable and easy to use by means of push buttons that one is accustomed to in the fixed lift. Anyone can use the lift without extensive instructions and complicated systems with passes and / or control cards. This is a great advantage, since no additional effort is needed to use the lift. It is also a direct advantage in public utilization.
The RECO PP can has the possibility to get to 3 exit points, the highest level being at 8.60 meters from ground level. The variable floor heights can be adjusted through our in height adjustable doors with floor lighting, controls and safety features.
- The RECO lift PP is built into a module, making it extremely quick to assemble and suitable for a short rental period.
- Temporary lift with a silent traction drive.
- Safe & reliable. Remote monitoring through the use of Winmos. Also the temporary lift is completely closed, making it safe to use in all weather conditions (even above wind-force 6).
- User friendly & comfortable because of the barrier-free entrance. This makes the temporary lift accessible for wheelchairs and stretchers.
- The car has a mirror and handrail, which is according to the Disability Discrimination Act.
- The temporary lift is energy efficient through the use of Bohnke & Partner Blue Mode technology & LED lighting.
|Technical data||RECO Lift PP|
|Maximum rise||8,1 m|
|Nominal passenger rating||13 persons|
|Rated load||1000 kg|
|Car dimensions||1,1 x 2,1 x 2,2 m|
|Open width||0,9 m width|
|Finishing elevator car||Stainless steel (vandalism proof)|
|Doors||Automatic sliding doors|
|Telephone coverage||Emergency intercom|
|Elevator shaft||2,45 m x 2,95 m|
|Power supply||400 V - 25 Amp|