This lift has the qualities of all the other lifts combined: it is fast, comfortable and has a walk‑through cabin, and all on a surface area of just 7.5 m².
The RECO lift PPE (Plug and Play Extended) is a temporary lift that can be easily transported and build and has the added advantage that the lift can be increased up to 65 meters. Because the temporary lift is built in several 40-foot containers, it can be easily transported by boat or trailer. In addition, the RECO lift PPE has walk-through cage, a high speed traction drive and is very user-friendly. This temporary lift is ideal for events (short and long term), high rise and so on.
The RECO lift PPE is approved according to the Machinery Directive 2006/42/EC, which largely meets the EN 81-1 EN 12159. Before usage the temporary lift is approved by an independent body (eg Lift Institute) and should be reappraised once every six months.
While designing the RECO lift PPE, like all other RECO lifts, the accessibility for stretchers, wheelchair users, people with a walker and so forth has been taken into account. You can see this by looking at the wide barrier-free entrance to the temporary lift, but also by looking at the cabin of the lift. The cabin is equal to the cabin of a fixed lift. For users, the RECO lift PPE is comfortable and easy to use by means of push buttons that one is accustomed to in the fixed lift. Anyone can use the lift without extensive instructions and complicated systems with passes and / or control cards. This is a great advantage, since no additional effort is needed to use the lift. It is also a direct advantage in public utilization.
- The RECO lift PPE is built into several modules, making it extremely quick to assemble and suitable for a short rental period.
- Temporary lift with a silent traction drive.
- Safe & reliable. Remote monitoring through the use of Winmos. Also the temporary lift is completely closed, making it safe to use in all weather conditions (even above wind-force 6).
- User friendly & comfortable because of the barrier-free entrance. This makes the temporary lift accessible for wheelchairs and stretchers.
- The car has a mirror and handrail, which is according to the Disability Discrimination Act.
- The temporary lift is energy efficient through the use of Bohnke & Partner Blue Mode technology & LED lighting.
|Technical specifications||RECO Lift PPE|
|Max. height||60 m|
|Max. persons||13 persons|
|Max. load||1000 kg|
|Dimensions lift cabine||1,1 x 2.1 x 2,2 m|
|Dimensions opening||0,9 m width|
|Dimensions lift cabine||Stainless steel|
|Doors||Automatic sliding doors|
|Lift shaft||2, 45 m x 2,95 m|
|Power supply||400 V / 25 Amp (slow)|